- Admissions with Tastings include a souvenir glass while supplies last.
- Any Admission package admits one person. Admission Only (No Tastings) does NOT include a glass or tastings.
- Beer and wine is NOT available for purchase separately from the admission packages that include tastings.
- Tastings are 4oz. Maximum total tastings per individual is 20. Anyone appearing intoxicated will not be served.
- * Ten tasting admission is only available at the festival and not before 3pm.
- There is usually one winery at Microfestivus. Tastings may also be used for wine while quantities last.
- VIP admission is a way to show additional support for Center in the Square. It includes access for one person to the VIP tent with seating/tables, food, beverages, and bathroom. Benefits offered in the VIP tent are subject to change and quantities available.
- The quantity of VIP admissions is limited so sales may end before Aug 9. VIP sales will NOT be available at the event.
- Credit Cards accepted at front gate for entry into festival. Whether or not vendors accept credit cards is up to each vendor.
- ** Square Society Member Benefit! Members may purchase a $25 admission ticket through August 3rd. Member tickets may only be used by current paid Square Society members and may NOT be purchased by members for use by non-members.
- The Admission Only package is a good option for designated drivers. Designated drivers must still be 21 or older to enter the event.
- Sorry but Microfestivus is not child friendly; please see the disclaimer below if you are considering bringing children.
Important Disclaimer: MICROFESTIVUS IS A 21 AND OLDER EVENT. Bring your ID! Microfestivus takes place rain or shine. NO REFUNDS. You must be 21 with a valid ID to attend. NO PETS except service dogs required because of a disability. NO POP-UP TENTS. NO COOLERS. Large bags are discouraged and must be searched at the gate. Blankets and small folding chairs ARE allowed. A cash ATM will NOT be located inside the park. Bring any extra cash you might need (e.g. for food or souvenirs) at the time you enter the gate. Patrons will NOT be allowed to leave and re-enter the event. Microfestivus reserves the right to refuse to serve anyone regardless of the number of servings remaining on their wristband; if you are asked to leave by event staff you will not receive a refund. Microfestivus is NOT a good event for children. Children under 10 and accompanied by their parents will be admitted at the discretion of event management. Children over 10 will NOT be admitted. Children must remain with their parents at all times and may not consume, taste or hold any alcoholic beverage.
Your online purchase is secure and encrypted. To complete your purchase securely you will be taken to the Square Society's secure payment gateway. For help or questions e-mail microfestivus [at] squaresociety [dot] org.
Micrfestivus 2013 t-shirts wil be available for sale in limited quantities at the event.